Tuesday, March 22, 2016

2 Ways to Style Olive Pants


I am obsessed with these pants, have been wearing them constantly with so many combinations since I bought them. The soothing color and perfect fit makes it wearable all around the year. Sharing two of my favorite ways I love to style these pants.

I like to call this look : Oh so Casual !! Its comfortable and simple, perfect for lunch date, running errands, shopping malls ... basically everywhere ! Guess what, I found this comfortable tee in the men’s section of the GAP store, I guess you can find treasures any where if you keep an eye out !! Ha ha   
Top: Gap | Pants: Gap | Shoes: DSW | Cross body Bag: Anne Klein | Necklace : Forever21 | 
| Sunglasses : Ralph Lauren |
The Second style is my chic look, add Aviators, high heels and LV for an instance chic quotient ! Wore simple black 3/4th sleeve top with printed boho vest, the fringe details on the vest adds dimension to the look without taking attention away from accessories. 
    
Altered this once a cardigan to vest by talking sleeves off, Check the original fringe cardigan post Here .
   
Top: Rue21 | Vest: Rue21 | Pants: Gap | Shoes: Haute Look | Clutch : Louis Vuitton |
| Sunglasses: Local Store |
Thank you for Stopping by :)
Have a wonderful week !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...