Monday, March 23, 2015

4 Ways to style Printed Legging


Hello lovely people ! How are y’all doing ? Does it ever happen to you that you walk into a store and see an interesting piece, but are not really sure how or with what you will wear it ? Would you buy it and figure out how to style it later ? Or walk away ?
 I am guilty of doing the former more than the latter. The effect of this, more than once, the piece might not be in sync with rest of my wardrobe... Then I end up doing more shopping...Grrrr.. !!
So, to solve my problem of burning a big hole in my wallet, when I see something I love, I try to imagine at least two ways I can style the item with my existing wardrobe pieces; if I can’t come up with anything, I walk away !  
I bought these printed leggings recently and am excited to share 4 different ways I style it.

Look 1: Simple and easy way to style any legging is to pair it with long tops or tunic, here I wore blue t-shirt dress and added hints of red accents with belt & shoes.
T-shirt dress: F21 | Legging: DSW | Shoes: Haute look | Belt: Ann Taylor

Look 2 : Here I played with pastel hues and layering to style the legging. The combination is very soothing and chic .
Sweater: Land’s End | Long Top: Kohl's | Shoes: Amazon

Look 3 : You can’t go wrong with black on black ! Wearing a high-low black top & nude heels. Jacket adds a pop color and structure to the outfit.   
Top: Rue21 | Jacket: Forever21 | Shoes: Haute Look

Look 4: Mixing prints has become my new fascination. One easy rule to follow is to keep two prints in same color family. Here, the delicate floral print on the scarf balances the busy print on the legging. And pink sweater acts as a perfect medium between two prints.
Sweater & Scarf : Gift  | Shoes: DSW

Thank you for stopping by and would love to know which looks you like or how  you would style it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...